Friday, March 4, 2011

Does a nutritionist have to get a degree in nutrition? Are there any other options?

My only university offers a biology major. Another word for the nutritionist dietitian. If you are a nutritionist would value your input. Thanks! Of course, you need a degree, I think it would be that someone will give you a guide without studying for it? I know I would not. Well, there are some under-nutrition in their school. I'm an exercise science major and I'm going down of Clinical Nutrition. That said, most hospitals employ minors, to look and ask. Nutritionists are not the same as registered dietitians! Guidelines and required courses are very different. Dietitians must take additional courses each year to maintain their license as such. They must also pass an exam after graduation to obtain a license. If you are considering a career in the field you want more options, with a degree in Dietetics from just being a nutritionist.

0 comments:

Post a Comment