Saturday, March 5, 2011

what kind of job openings are there with a masters in nutrition?

I would like to receive a master's degree in nutrition and dietetics. There would be a good job openings / positions? how much are they paid? If you do not look for information on their own, so you have nothing to do for the program. Diet has a very good career opportunities. People are aware of the importance of nutrition. People have recognized that nutrition has a major impact on health. A balanced diet and special diets can help treat diseases. After the acquisition Masters in nutrition, you will work as a nutritionist. As a nutritionist, you can earn between $ 27.000 and $ 65.000 per year. Here I send off site, which I found very useful. It will give you detailed information about food science degree, careers related to treatment. The link is

0 comments:

Post a Comment