Sunday, March 6, 2011

please answer food and nutrition degree or home economics degree?

I would really want one of these degrees say "I'm back to school in September to a Phycology A levels and GCSE Biology (required for food and feed grade) I am not very strong, but hard and I decided early on me? Extension that you would recommend and what the best jobs or the extent of any tips on the two programs would be of great help thanks x Food and nutrition - it is very employer who is responsible for recruitment, with little or no understanding of what it is active, the modules of various degrees - so on the basis of Food & Nutrition sounds more useful than knowing that something that sounds like a diploma in the household What type of work that interests you, and in which environment would you like to work U can handle a glittering hotels!? do some dough. UM get both degrees. Good luck sorry could not help it, I got this because I would be interested in any good answers for you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment