Monday, February 14, 2011

Best school for getting a nutrition degree?

What may be the best college program if you want to get a dietitian or nutrition degree? and since I am in the diploma, the school has a graduate program for good nutrition or a nutritionist anywhere in the U.S.? University of Maryland. Www.umd.edu not be the best student, Johns Hopkins Yahoo is the best school of public health in the United States. They also have a Center for Human Nutrition major http://commprojects.jhsph.edu/chn/ other schools: University of Harvard. North Carolina - Chapel Hill, Berkeley, and Michigan. I graduated from Loyola University in Chicago, with two degrees, one in biology and nutrition and dietetics second - even complete my dietetic internship at Loyola U. Chicago If you have not obtained a degree in Dietetics, you will probably need a refresher course, if you want to become a dietician - but if you want to go to the nutrition of high school, probably will not need courses additional. But a good site to search for graduate programs and what they focus on the website of the American Dietetic Association (wwweatright.org) you can find a program in the country at this site. I can not really recommend a good program, I do not know what you most care about the diet - which makes all the difference when you should be aware of. Good luck.

0 comments:

Post a Comment