Sunday, February 20, 2011

Online Degrees for Nutrition? Please help?

Okay, I'm trying to help my mother a career they would be happier with. I am 16 and I have a sister 11 years. She works at Wal-Mart on dairy products and are very pleased with his work. I hate to see unhappy with everything she has to do especailly every day. Well, she always managed to attract a nurse, but it would require to go on campus, and they simply do not have time. I know of to work around their schedule. but his schedule is so out of balance and uncertain. An online school would be ideal for them but unfortunately they have no nursing schools online. So I asked her what she considers a nutritionist. She is interested. Well, on that issue. How long will it take to their studies is available online for food and decent wages? Thanks for any advice or information about what he could do. Thanks and good day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment