Friday, February 11, 2011

Saudi Arabia, I've met a number of girls studying or with degrees in nutrition?

This is an important common for women in Saudi Arabia? So far, all the women I've met, either a teacher or have studied or are studying IT or business. Are these the most popular major for women? I work in Saudi National Guard Hospital.there are nurses, doctors dietecians "government jobs, and they are free to search their faces for the detection of two further put the white fur and the inside of tight jeans! Really tight jeans, they force you to look on them, I see American movies and what the hospital no matter who usually staff do not like what I see in this hospital.one prefer looking more point.in management of the hospital building, they prefer women more than men to hire. so beautiful and sexy and the guys (leaders) will rent you immediately.good luck at my university economics, psychology and English translation is the most studied. I believe that nutrition is an important goal for young Saudi women. They worked in a hospital, and be able to work with most of the patients are mostly women who want advice or help with nutritious food. The headquarters of the majority of Saudi women is mainly QEYAS MPC and examination feared. This review is really unjust to decide the future of Saudi women. Many girls in this examination and nothing remains but the options you specified. Only young women who have high school GPA and high scores QEYAS are able to be in the field of medicine. Unless a loss of "good." However, nutrition is a good field to enter these days due to obesity and poor health compared to the younger generation faces today. This is not really helpful for women because there are not many jobs available in government for women in computing, can be found as data entry operators, if they have a good knowledge of English. Saudia has for many teachers is to get a job in public schools and private schools would pay a little more than a girl totally unjust pay!.

0 comments:

Post a Comment