Monday, February 21, 2011

What kind of jobs could a person have if they have a degree in nutrition.?

What kind of job a person can, if they have a degree in nutrition or dietetics? Sports Nutrition Consultant to athletes and celebrities with a hospital job or some form of health care sites. or basically anything to do with food. or something like curves, or perhaps other gym. It is a great place to visit. I am a great culinary and have many friends in dietetics. talk to a college enrollment couselor or dean of health and nutrition. I think some nurses can, and do not have a degree in "SCAN" uhhh geee I know? may have a nutritionist? You may as a nutrition consultant at a hospital work, nursing home, university or spa. a company like Jenny Craig, General Foods, Kellogg's, etc. - you can even for a company that makes food work

0 comments:

Post a Comment