Monday, February 28, 2011

Will a Nutrition BS degree be more useful as an Endocrinologist or a Gastroenterologist?

. And why? . I realize that I have to go to medical school. I'm looking for another major. I'm in biochemistry with an accent, and I believe that the use of food as well as large enterprises. endo you need, such as diabetics throughout the day, it used to occupy a big difference at all. It is not given much weight in every school, residency or med scholarship applications. Larger and less of what you want today. Your decision on Endo-and GI is far, far away and should not affect the decisions you today for your workout. If I were you, I would sincerely like to focus on large and do not interfere with a major second. There will be more stress to your life and do not contribute much to your medical school. This is where the focus should now just entered medical school Concentrate on the best medical school, and you can use energy to something else that will help you, such as research or volunteer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment