Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Will a Nutrition undergrad. degree be more useful as an Endocrinologist or a Gastroenterologist?

. And why? . I realize that I have to go to medical school. I'm looking for another major. I'm in biochemistry with an accent, and I believe that the use of food as well as large enterprises. I think with a degree in nutrition, it would be preferable to use as a gastroenterologist. By treating stomach and intestinal problems, can make or break some dietary treatments. Moreover, where food with medicine, drugs can not fail. I think as an endocrinologist, is better served by some form of training in hematology. Nutrition is high for both. Just a lot of problems people are based nutritional physiology. But beware! Real doctors do not believe it at all! Keeping your mouth. Real doctors are busy pushing expensive drugs and they did not consult with the use of foods or dietary supplements such as glutamine affordable medicines. So we're not going to make some friends with the level of nutrition - but you will be able to contribute to a huge number of people, if you have not seen - a very useful book you can get very cheap - used - to the Amazon. Atkins -. "Vita-Nutrient Solution" These are the vitamins, minerals, amino acids, fats and some herbs and experience of Dr. Atkins' with them in their practice. I bet you will get a kick in the book. I read the covers of mine .

0 comments:

Post a Comment