Tuesday, February 22, 2011

What career opportunities are there in nutrition?

I have just graduated with a bachelor's degree in nutrition and food science. I'm not going to take this forward. Now I am among this year for medical school. Medicine is my passion, but do not look good my chances for approval, I look at a masterpiece in the human diet and still get a doctorate. I guess I will still be involved in the care, but it is not my first choice. Besides teaching and research, you need to know from any career opportunities in nutrition and food science with either a masters or doctorate? Thanks in advance for your reply. You can be a dietitian or you can go back to school and become an RN or a medical assistant if you do not get into medical school. Dietitian is a major, there is great demand. You can with a K-12 school to work, almost all universities and even some companies that nutritionists keep on staff. I also think that many gyms have them. I have a friend a neonatal nutritionist's and is very successful. teacher candidates from nutrition and health claims can work are: * Food * Clinical Nutrition and Foodservice Management * Community Consulting Consultant * Nutrition Clinical nutrition specialist neonatal and pediatric clinical nutrition, public health nutritionists case management, Dietitians working in gerontology, clinical services manager enteral nutrition support sales staff, managers, quality assurance, food and nutrition director, Consumer Affairs Specialist for a major grocery chain, buys the product, Director of Client Services, Chief Teams ADA dietetic practice, community and a city university educators, corporate health and wellness specialist, public relations specialist for an association for the food that has a food market, nutrition consultant in public health programs and reservations consultants weight loss, sports medicine, writer, researcher and consultant in private practice and good luck.

0 comments:

Post a Comment